Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deep thinking...

I really enjoyed this week's postings. I liked seeing the poem that everyone picked as their highlight piece and then reading reactions. I truly love how we can all have a different opinion that fits together in a larger picture.

I posted this on one of the boards this week but it is something I have been thinking about quite a bit. We just finished reading "Cyrano De Bergerac" in class and the character continually speaks out against comprimise. I admire that because I think comprimise might be like change and it happens just a little at a time and then one day you realize where you are at is what you used to hate. I admire Auden because I think he wrote what he felt, even if he knew that others wouldn't like it and I guess that is how we create change and change comprimise.

No comments:

Post a Comment